You can contact our “Marhaba service” at the airport if you need special assistance for:
- Unaccompanied children
- pregnant women
- Passengers travelling with a baby
- Sick passengers
- Passengers with reduced mobility
- Deaf or visually impaired passengers
- Passengers requiring extra seats
- Passengers requiring care during the trip
- Passengers on stretchers … etc.
You can contact the “MARHABA” service of Air Algérie:
- At the time of your reservation/purchase of the ticket in the agency, or at the latest 48 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
- By calling the Call Center at least 48 hours before your departure.
The deadline for booking special assistance must be made at the time of booking and no later than 48 hours before the scheduled flight date/time.