1. The passenger communicates to Air Algérie or to his accredited agent, personal data concerning him in order to make a booking, obtain additional services, facilitate immigration and entry formalities in the territory of a state. These personal information such as the passenger's name, gender, address, nationality, date of birth, details of passport and visas obtained are communicated to the carrier as part of the subscription and execution of the transport contract and may be subject to a computer processing
2. The data communicated by the passenger are mainly used for the purposes of (i) booking and tickets purchase, (ii) to provide specific services in connection with the provision of transport service (hotel reservation , car reservation , obtaining visas, payments), (iii) prospecting, loyalty, animation and commercial information and (iv) the conduct of statistical studies. They may also be used to facilitate the completion of administrative formalities related to immigration and entry into the country, the prevention of non-payment and the fight against fraud, as well as to ensure security and the safety of flights.
3. The passenger is informed that any incident occurring during the performance of the transport contract and that could be prejudicial to safety or security may be subject to a computer record.
The passenger is informed and agrees that the provision of a specific additional service (special meals, medical assistance) may lead the carrier to record in these processing sensitive data concerning the passenger. These information are used exclusively for specific additional services requested by the passenger.
4. The collected data may be communicated to the authorized personnel of the carrier, its partners (such as accredited agents, travel agencies, credit card companies, third parties for the protection of Air Algérie’s passengers and employees safety and security ) as part of the fulfillment of all or part of the purposes referred to above.
5. In accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in Algeria and internationally, the carrier is also sometimes required to make personal information of the passenger available to Algerian or foreign authorized public authorities (customs, immigration, etc.), in particular for the purpose of preventing and combating terrorism or other serious crimes.
It is specified that some of the recipients mentioned above may be established outside Algeria, from the European Union or third countries with an adequate level of protection. However, they shall have access to all or part of the personal information collected by the carrier (surname, first name, passport number, trip details, etc.) for a good performance of the passenger’s transport contract. In case of transfer outside Algeria, from the European Union or countries with an adequate level of data protection, Air Algérie will ensure that this transfer of data is necessary for the execution of the transport contract and that it will be covered by data transfer contracts that comply with applicable law.
6. The passengers' personal data will be maintained as long as required for the purposes mentioned above as well as to the extent necessary to comply with the legal obligations to which Air Algérie is subject.
7. The passenger has the right to access, rectify, and delete or oppose the data concerning him he exercises his rights to the Data Protection Officer, by mail to : DPO Air Algérie, 1 place Maurice Audin, Alger, Algerie ; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Italy, the Data Protection Officer can be reached at Quattro Fontane no 177/178,Rome or via PEC email@example.com
8. Subject to the regulations in force, the carrier may use the passenger data in the conditions and for the purposes defined above.
9. Unless objected to during the collection of his data or sent by mail to the aforementioned addresses, the carrier may use the passenger data or communicate it to his partners in order to receive an appropriate commercial offers.
10. When required by law (electronic commercial prospecting) the passenger data will be used for prospecting, including commercial purposes, by the carrier or its partners only if the passenger has agreed to such use at the moment of these personal data communication. The passenger may subsequently, oppose the use of his data for such purposes by sending a letter to the following address referred to .
11. It is specified that the collection of certain data is essential to allow the booking and to establish the transport contract the passenger can naturally exercise its right of opposition to the collection and the treatment of his data but is informed that this step can involve the cancellation of the trip or the impossibility of accessing certain specific additional services requested (special meals, etc.). It should also be recalled that, in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in Algeria and internationally, the lack of communication or the inaccuracy of certain data may lead to a denied boarding or denied entry to a foreign territory decision , without the carrier's liability being incurred.