NOTICE TO AIR ALGERIE CUSTOMERS
NOTICE TO AIR ALGERIE CUSTOMERS -08 June 2021
In accordance with the decisions of the Algerian authorities relating to the partial opening of the airspace to the international market, Air Algérie is pleased to welcome you on board its planes since June 1, 2021, in strict compliance with health requirements.
The conditions of entry to the countries served as well as the flight program remain subject to the decisions of the competent authorities of each country.
- Algiers – Paris (ORY) – Algiers : Daily (with two flights per day on Tuesday and Thursday)
- Oran - Paris (Orly) - Oran: Daily
- Constantine - Paris (Orly)- Constantine: Daily
- Algiers – Marseille – Algiers : Saturday
- Algiers – Barcelona– Algiers : Wednesday - Friday
- Algiers – Roma – Algiers : Saturday
- Algiers – Frankfurt – Algiers : Wednesday
- Algiers - Moscow - Algiers : Friday
- Algiers – Tunis – Algiers : Friday
- Algiers – Istanbul – Algiers : Thursday - Sunday
New entry requirements for Algeria - effective 28 July 2021
- Airline ticket confirmed on the booked flight;
For passengers over 12 years old:
- Negative COVID 19-PCR test dating less than 36 hours before the departure date (in Arabic, French or English), to be presented at check-in and given on arrival;
- Antigenic test COVID-19 at passenger's expenses on arrival at algerian airports.
- Duly completed health form to be presented at check-in and given on arrival (https://airalgerie.dz/fiche-sanitaire-fr-en-ar/);
Entry requirements in the country of destination
- Changing your ticket is free in the same fare class
- Sometimes we may resort to checking your original tickets which may require a longer time to do so. In the meantime, we provide you with a temporary reservation.
- If your unused ticket is programmed from Algeria, you cannot use it to leave from abroad, but it remains valid for use according to the sequential order, or to benefit from a credit voucher or to resort to refunding the ticket later.
All updates are available online and in the real time at:
- Web site : https://airalgerie.dz/
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AirAlgerieOfficiel
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/AirAlgerieAH
Air Algérie thanks you for your understanding and assures you that all of its staff remain mobilized and fully committed to serve you as well as possible.
We remain attentive to the evolution of the situation to take all the necessary measures accordingly.