Notice to Air Algérie Passengers - Special provisions “COVID19” – 16th June 2020
Air Algérie prepares for resumption
Your Safety is our priority
Air Algérie is working closely with international sanitary procedures and guidance to insure a safe travel to its passengers from flights management process to services provided at agencies, airport and onboard.
In such a specific circumstance, Air Algérie will attend and support its customers to resume their travel plan through exceptional commercial facilities.
Buy in serenity, Air Algérie offers flexibility
- An appropriate schedule is available for a gradual resumption.
- Flights are maintained to all destinations and the resumption depends on:
Public Authorities decision to lift the current restrictions
- Destination countries decisions concerning entry rules to their territories.
- Change is free for tickets purchased before the effective resumption of flights, in the same booking class and during tickets validity.
Tickets purchased for travel before 31 Mai 2020, validity has been extended to 30th June 2021.
Re plan your travel – passengers concerned by flights cancellation
Make new travel arrangement. Passengers concerned by flights cancellation
Passengers whom flights have been cancelled due to COVID19 disease, can choose between below solutions:
- A free ticket change in the same booking class and to all destinations in same the country for travel before 31 Mars 2021.
- An EMD (CREDIT VOUCHER) issued by Air Algérie for travel until 31 December 2021 and refundable after this date if not used.
Refund within a period depending on the number of requests in process.
Keep up to date with latest news
News and updates are available online in real time on:
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/AirAlgerieAH
Air Algérie thanks you for your understanding and remains ready to act accordingly with the situation change.